Our factory lies in the heart of Sweden in Tibro, a community with a long and celebrated handicraft tradition. Since 1990, we have worked here to create unique furniture that contributes to better meetings between people.
Better meetings, a better world
We are convinced that design can contribute to a peaceful mind and increase our creativity which leads to better meetings between people. That is why we observe how habits change and together with architects and designers from different parts of the world, we exchange ideas and experiences in order to create unique furniture.
To achieve a combination of functionality and beauty, we explore new materials and techniques with methods that are environmentally, socially and financially sustainable. We call this way of developing, producing and thinking about design, the Offecct Lifecircle.
- Offecct AB is a Swedish entrepreneur-led company with its headquarters and production in Tibro, Sweden.
- The company was founded in 1990 by Kurt Tingdal and Anders Englund.
- The Group has 80 employees and had sales of SEK 150 million in 2017. Half of sales comprise exports to more than 50 countries.
- Our business is run in our own premises which have a total area of around 20,000 m2.
- The company has showrooms in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmoe and Tibro (Sweden), Oslo (Norway), Rotterdam (Netherlands), Copenhagen (Denmark) and Milan (Italy).
- Since May 2017, Offecct is a part of Flokk (Norway), an international group focusing on design and development of furniture for working places and soft seating. Flokk owns, beside Offecct, also leading brands as HÅG, RH, Giroflex, BMA, RBM, Profirm and Malmstolen.